Seasoned, Sound and Responsive
We are highly rated senior counsel practicing primarily in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
We have extensive experience in the legal aspects of:
- getting, keeping and overcoming challenges to government security clearances,
- forming and taking apart businesses and business ventures,
- partnership planning and disputes,
- employment issues including wage and hour law, compensation, and termination,
- trade secrets and non-compete agreements,
- negotiating, drafting, analyzing and enforcing agreements and contracts generally,
- defending businesses and prosecuting lawsuits on their behalf,
- buying and selling businesses and their bulk assets,
- government contracting, including teaming agreements and joint venture agreements,
- succession planning.
LEGAL PROBLEMS OF INDIVIDUALS
- getting and keeping a security clearance, including paperwork, appeals and challenges
- negotiating, drafting and interpreting non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements,
- wage payment claims and overtime claims,
- executive compensation matters,
- wrongful termination claims, including whistleblower and civil rights claims.
AGENCY & OTHER
- transportation law,
- public utility law, and
- insurance law.
Use the navigation tools to look through our site and see how you might make use of our skills.
In Washington, D.C.
1101 30th St. NW Ste 500
Washington, D.C. 20007
10028 Woodhill Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
Practice limited to
Miami through Jacksonville